Sunday 13 February 2011

Movie Poster By Jamie Paxton Candidate Number 5955

By all rights I should be writing absolutely nothing about this as I have very little discearnable talent when it comes to photoshop, however I have been taking pictures for the poster in its first stage, and I wanted to make an update on what I've been doing, so I cannot be accused of leaving all of this work to Ahmed.
I have been working as the photographer for the group, we only have a basic digital camera but I took the picture of Josh that we used for the magazine cover and I have also taken the first batch of pictures of Josh and Cameron in the alley where he gets taken. However since Ahmed and I failed to communicate properly on exactly what we wanted from these pictures I had an idea in my head and Ahmed had a different one, so I will be shooting again later this week, hopefully this time I will get some really good shots. I am also going to work on the vlog which comes as the next part of our task, I have been planning that in my head. I have also gone on the internet to seek inspiration from "vlog celebrities" such as Nerimon and Charlieissocoollike and Raywilliamjohnson all of which have been very helpful in the planning, we have also looked at the vlog of Vixen productions, from last year who did the "voodoo child" video and come reccommended as work to aspire to from the exam board.
That's my update done for now

No comments:

Post a Comment